Dear friends, we are happy to announce that RememberUs.org received a 501(c)(3) charitable status from the IRS. Furthermore, IRS made an additional determination classifying RememberUs.org as a public charity. We would like to remind you that all your contributions are tax deductible. Many large companies encourage their employees to make charitable donations and they often match employees’ contribution. Please check with your employer Human Resource Department. With a very small effort you may be able to double your charitable impact.
- Babi Yar and Ruta Vanagaite – two events in one day, in Kiev, Ukraine
- Two events in one Day, on HaShoah!
- Thank you Lucky Ten Studio!
- Volunteer appreciation event
- Two great events with professor Roald Hoffmann!
- Wow! What an amazing trip!
- Serious night event @ Camp RSM, Sunapee, NH
- RememberUs welcomed author Liesel Appel at two events in Boston area
- We are building a school museum next to the killing site
- Great educational event at the Newton South High School