September 3rd, in Kiev Ukraine, was a busy day – a meeting with Ruta Vanagaite, a Lithuanian public figure, theater critic, journalist and the author of the best-selling book “Nashi” at the Sholom Aleichem Museum, followed by the afternoon commemoration event at the Babi Yar.
- Babi Yar and Ruta Vanagaite – two events in one day, in Kiev, Ukraine
- Two events in one Day, on HaShoah!
- Thank you Lucky Ten Studio!
- Volunteer appreciation event
- Two great events with professor Roald Hoffmann!
- Wow! What an amazing trip!
- Serious night event @ Camp RSM, Sunapee, NH
- RememberUs welcomed author Liesel Appel at two events in Boston area
- We are building a school museum next to the killing site
- Great educational event at the Newton South High School