“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
― George Santayana
Our educational activities are organized under EDGE Program (Educate Generations).
Our EDGE Projects are listed below. These projects are in the US and in Ukraine. They are on-going and are expending in scope, size and frequency.
- Peer-to-peer events at schools, colleges and summer camps. Our volunteers, teens and young adults, are organizing and implementing these powerful events. As an example, please view our Social Media Team presentation at the RSM summer camp in Sunapee, New Hampshire.
- Inspiring Speakers Series events. As an example, please listen to the Nobel Prize Winner, professor from Cornell University and a Holocaust survivor, Roald Hoffmann, who spoke at two events – RSM school in Newton, Mass and Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- Multiple Social Media Series, such as “Current Events”, “This Day in History”, “Righteous of the Nations”. Please visit our Facebook page to see our posts.
- Creation of school museums (Lubny, Kremenchug), physical and online (Internet museums). These two locations were selected because of their close proximity to the killing sites. More museums and exhibits are in a pipeline.
- Daily and multi-days trips to Shoah Memorials, killing sites and places of historical interests. These activities are done in tight cooperation with local Hillel and Jewish Communities and coordinated with municipal authorities.
- Printing brochures, translating and digitizing researched materials.